Happy Anniversary, Employee Health and Wellness Initiative!
February 2016 marks the one-year anniversary of Rimland’s Employee Health and Wellness Initiative. As part of the initiative, we offer free (that’s right: free!) gym memberships with L.A. Fitness. Gym memberships become available after completing the first month of employment at Rimland. To maintain the memberships, participants must attend the gym a minimum of times per month and submit a usage report documenting those visits.
Why join LA Fitness? Here are 11 great reasons:
- State-of-the-art equipment & Cardio area
- Group Fitness classes throughout the day, many at no additional charge
- Indoor heated lap pool, whirlpool spa and saunas
- Racquetball & Basketball (tournaments and leagues available)
- Locker facilities
- Personal Trainers
- Kids Klub (babysitting)
- Locations throughout US and Canada
- Open 7 days per week; with some locations open 24 hours
- Juice Bar
- Swim School
Taking advantage of the variety of options at LA Fitness is an excellent opportunity to get active, relieve stress, and win prizes! Past incentives over the first year of the initiative have included Sports Authority gift cards, private Whole Foods tours, and Fitbit fitness trackers for those who attend the gym three months consecutively.
We invite all Rimland employees to “exercise your options” and make 2016 the year that you achieve your fitness goals!